126: Bringing Balance Back to Vertigo Sufferers with Kristy Carabello of Vertige.appPublished December 8, 2022
Run time: 00:44:17
The Vertige App is helping individuals with vertigo by using habit tracking to identify trends and recognize potential triggers.
Kristy Carabello is founder of Vertige, and a vertigo sufferer herself, and she shares why she made the leap into building a mobile app and how she did so without a technical background.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Where Kristy sought market validation before building a mobile app
- What qualities to look for in a development partner
- Factors for developing one mobile platform at a time
- How to balance growing a digital business without a technical background
- When to consider joining an accelerator and what it’s like
- Red flags when considering a development partner
This episode is brought to you by The Jed Mahonis Group, where we make sense of mobile app development with our non-technical approach to building custom mobile software solutions. Learn more at https://jmg.mn.
Recorded November 18, 2022 | Edited by Jordan Daoust | Produced by Jenny Karkowski | Hosted by Michael Roth
Vertige app | https://vertige.app/
Instagram | @vertige_app
Twitter | @vertige_app
Facebook | @vertigeapp
Email Kristy Carabello | email@example.com
Michael Roth on LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-roth-508772183/
Follow The Jed Mahonis Group on LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/company/the-jed-mahonis-group