124: Finding Capital, Customers, and Talent with Frank Jaskulke of Medical AlleyPublished November 8, 2022
Run time: 00:37:02
The passive aggressive nature commonly associated with Minnesotans isn’t prevalent when it comes to collaborating in the healthcare and technology sectors of the state.
Frank Jaskulke joins Michael Roth of The Jed Mahonis Group to share how Medical Alley invests in the growth of not only its members but its employees (himself included), and why the community here is different from that famous place of innovation on the West Coast.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Frank is a success story for investing in employee growth
- Why business collaboration and community is strong in Minnesota
- How Medical Alley Starts is tackling the three most challenging things startups face
- The number one request from startups
- How Medical Alley Starts facilitates connections with investors
- What the Medical Alley membership base looks like and the international healthcare markets it’s tapping into
- The connectivity of healthcare, data, and technology that’s happening
This episode is brought to you by The Jed Mahonis Group, where we make sense of mobile app development with our non-technical approach to building custom mobile software solutions. Learn more at https://jmg.mn.
Recorded September 27, 2022 | Edited by Jordan Daoust | Produced by Jenny Karkowski | Hosted by Michael Roth
Medical Alley website | https://medicalalley.org
Frank Jaskulke on LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankjaskulke/
Jed Mahonis Group Medtech Apps | https://jmg.mn/industry/medtech
Michael Roth on LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-roth-508772183/
Follow The Jed Mahonis Group on LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/company/the-jed-mahonis-group