123: Peace of Mind in the Palm of Your Hand with Joe Meyers of The Vitals AppPublished October 25, 2022
Run time: 00:54:12
The Vitals App is bridging communication with a mobile app that aids first responders, caregivers, and self-advocates during an emergency.
Vitals CMO Joe Meyers joins Michael Roth of The Jed Mahonis Group to explain how the technology works, how restraint can actually move you forward when building tech, and how he prioritizes feature feedback for the development team.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How the Vitals app is turning a reactionary system into real-time service for the best possible outcome
- How the Bluetooth beacon and app interact with each other
- How partnerships have diversified the app’s use case
- Who makes up the Vitals team at this stage
- How a CMO role works alongside a technology team
- Why customer experience comes first
- Why you’re only as strong as your weakest feature
This episode is brought to you by The Jed Mahonis Group, where we make sense of mobile app development with our non-technical approach to building custom mobile software solutions. Learn more at https://jmg.mn.
Recorded September 15, 2022 | Edited by Jordan Daoust | Produced by Jenny Karkowski
Email Joe Meyers | firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe Meyers on LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/in/joemeyers19/
Download The Vitals App on iOS | https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-vitals-app/id1189639265
Download the Vitals app on Android | https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.awareservices.vitalscaregiver&hl=en_US&gl=US
The Vitals App website | https://thevitalsapp.com/
Michael Roth on LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-roth-508772183/
Learn more about The Jed Mahonis Group | https://jmg.mn