119: Constant Variables Host HandoffPublished September 6, 2022
Run time: 00:32:16
Tim Bornholdt hands over hosting duty to Michael Roth, but not first without taking a trip down memory lane.
Tim shares how Constant Variables and The Jed Mahonis Group are related, what his most memorable development project is, and what his first question is when approached about building an app, before signing off with an update on his passion project and Iowa-sized fitness goal.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why this podcast was started and how it’s pivoted over the years
- Tim’s most memorable tech projects and how he actually makes technology work (it’s more violent than you might think)
- The biggest misunderstanding when it comes to building mobile products
- What factor makes one development project easier than another
- How inherited projects work compared to starting new projects
- Updates on Tim’s passion project app
This episode is brought to you by The Jed Mahonis Group, where we make sense of mobile app development with our non-technical approach to building custom mobile software solutions. Learn more at https://jmg.mn.
Recorded July 26, 2022 | Edited by Jordan Daoust | Produced by Jenny Karkowski
Tim Bornholdt on LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/in/timbornholdt/
Tim Bornholdt's website | https://timbornholdt.com/
Michael Roth on LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-roth-508772183/
Visit The Jed Mahonis Group | https://jmg.mn