1: How Long Does It Take to Build an On-Demand App?Published December 8, 2017
Run time: 00:30:05
Tim and Rob take a shot at answering the oldest question in software development: how long does it take to get an app shipped from scratch?
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What exactly is an "on-demand app"?
- The actual time in months that it takes on average to build an on-demand app (spoiler: it's anywhere from 3 to 6 months)
- Steps you can take to speed up a development project before it even begins
- What to do if your project stalls in the middle of development
- Tips for getting your app into the App Store faster
Recorded October 19, 2017
Edited by Jordan Daoust